This forum is provided for the purpose of encouraging discussion and collaboration between players of the NPAHA D League.
All communications made available as part of the discussion forum and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of NPAHA D League site (unless NPAHA D League is specifically identified as the author of the message).
The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using the discussion forum does not mean that NPAHA D League has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message.
Visitors to the forum are encouraged to report any objectionable message by emailing the site administrators. Forum moderators have the ability to remove objectionable messages and agree to make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if it is determined that removal is necessary.
As a user, you agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions and through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum facility to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.
As a user, you agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions and by visiting or logging in to this forum, that you will not knowingly subvert the functionality of the forum system. This includes any action that manipulates the underlying software application or other technologies in order to interrupt the service, access information or otherwise derive results that are not part of the intended purpose of this discussion forum. Actions of that nature will be considered “malicious misuse” and NPAHA D League reserve the right to revoke membership of the forum and take appropriate legal action if at any time we suspect any user of having such intentions.
As a user, you agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by the forum topic owners. By submitting content to the forums you are attesting that you are the original author of the work and that any citation or appropriation of other people’s work within its content has been appropriately referenced or otherwise cleared and approved by the relevant copyright holder. Any work submitted to the forum remains the property of you, the author, and will be publicly attributed as such via your forum display name.
By submitting content, users grant NPAHA D League royalty-free and irrevocable permission to reproduce, download and print any material that you post.
If you believe that your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, contact the NPAHA D League site administrators with a description of the work, its location on the site and a statement that it is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
NPAHA D League is not responsible for copyright infringements made by any third party resulting from the publication of your content on the forum web site.
Moderators will monitor discussion forums and have the right to remove part or all of your post without warning, if it is believed that forum rules are being broken. If a user repeatedly break the rules, then they may be permanently prevented from registering, logging in and/or posting.
The following activities will not be tolerated on this forum:
- Insulting, threatening, annoying or provocative behaviour.
- Swearing, using hate-speech, or making obscene or vulgar comments.
- Unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, condoning or promoting illegal activity and contempt of court (by making posts that could affect the outcome of an impending court action).
- Posting messages in a language other than English. (Unfortunately, we do not currently have the resources to support other languages).
- Spamming (posting the same comment multiple times).
- Advertising commercial interests.
- Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
- Invading someone’s privacy. This includes posting anyone’s personal details without their permission.
- Divulging any information on the forum facility, beyond its intended remit . This would include distributing information from ‘Restricted’ forum areas to visitors or users that are not members of that forum area.
By registering, you are attesting that you understand and will comply with the above rules of forum use.